Breast Cancer Action’s free Think Before You Pink® Toolkit will help you take action to hold pinkwashers accountable; deepen your understanding of the politics of breast cancer; and ask questions to be certain your valuable dollars go towards addressing & ending this epidemic.
With Breast Cancer Action’s Legislative Toolkit, you’ll get the resources, information, and tools you need to engage your legislators about vital issues related to breast cancer and demand they take a stand for the health of women at risk of and living with breast cancer.
吖v天堂2019在线 中文字幕 吖v天堂2019在线 中文字幕 ,在线影院yy4080;yy私人影院免费版 在线影院yy4080;yy私人影院免费版 BCAction provides concise, science-based information on various issues of interest to people concerned about breast cancer. We provides a critical analysis of these important breast cancer advocacy topics by challenging assumptions about the disease and inspiring change to address and end the breast cancer epidemic. Each fact sheet provides a general overview and framing of the topic, a clear and consistent foundation of information and BCAction’s perspective on the topic. We encourage you to share the following fact sheets, available in PDF format, with friends, family, co-workers and your larger community.
- Facts & Myths about Breast Cancer
- The Facts and Nothing but the Facts
- What to Do When Someone You Know Has Been Diagnosed With Breast Cancer
- What You Should Know About Breast Cancer and the Environment
- Ductal Carcinoma in Situ (DCIS)
- Inequities in Breast Cancer: Health is Not Just Healthcare
- Disparities in Breast Cancer: Through the Breast Cancer Continuum