PDO Threads are made of absorbable PDO (Polydioxanone) which is a material that has been used in surgery for many years, mainly in surgery. In contrary to other threads, PDO threads achieve lifting by a special thread weave and stimulation of new collagen in the skin.
What is Magicalift?
Magicalift is our own brand, which is a premium lifting thread made of PDO which is absorbed after proliferating collagen by stimulating fibroblast. Any of you can experience overall face contouring, skin elasticity. It brings natural and dramatic effect to face and body after simple and safe treatment. The superior quality of the Ultra-thin wall Needle allows the treatment easy, atraumatic and painless.
Where can be treated with Magicalift PDO Threads?
Fine lines and wrinkles
Skin furrows and wrinkles on the neck, cleavage and underarms
Bags under the eye
Lips and around the mouth (Marionette lines)
Sagging chin or cheeks
Naso-labial folds (Smile lines)
Characteristics of PDO Threads Lifting
1. Uses a specifically formulated thread made of biodegradable protein
2. Provides less pressure by using a very thin and narrow thread
3. Can perform a total face lift
4. A short procedure, taking about 50 minutes including before and after care
5. Possible to wash after the next day of the procedure due to the absence of scarrin
Effect of PDO Threads Lifting
1. Has an excellent effect and lasting duration because the thread holds a wide portion of the face, even inward
2. Makes a small and slim face by lifting wide and wrinkled areas intensively
3. Provides skin elasticity and tone improvement by stimulating epidermis which form Collagen
Size of Cog with cannula
4D cog threads
For Sagging Facial Skin: It stimulate SMAS layer to tighten the slacking skin and simultaneously promotes regeneration of the skin to activate generation of skin proteins ( Collagen, Elastin).
For Facial Wrinkles: By the strong lifting effect, skin regeneration and termination of line adhension, it is very effective to resolve deep wrinkle, wrinkles, forehead wrinkles, crow's feet.
For Neck Wrinkles: It stops the wrinkle adhesion around the neck mostly developed by aging to rejuvenate skin by lifting and skin regeneration.
For V Line: By strong SMAS layer lifting effects with medical threads, it will provide natural V line without saggy skin.
1. Who is a thread lift suitable for?
The procedure is most effective on skin that has minimal sagging and offers the best results for cheeks, jowls, brows and the neck area. If you are put off by traditional surgery or don't want general anesthetic then a thread lift is great as it is minimally invasive and can be carried out under local anesthetic.
2. What are the benefits of PDO Thread Lift?
Areas that can be treated include lifting of eye brow, cheeks, corner of the mouth, naso-labial fold and neck. You shall notice a more defined jawlines and the face appear more "V" shaped. Since absorbable sutures are used, there will not be any foreign body in the skin after 6 months.
3. How is the procedure performed?
After cleansing and sterilisation of the face, anesthetic in the form of cream or direct injection can be given to reduce discomfort sensation. The doctor will choose the most appropriate type of threads and place it accordingly at various part of your face. The procedure takes about 30 minutes.
4. How long do the results last?
The threads will remain in the skin for 6 months. Collagen stimulation and lifting will persist even after they are being fully absorbed. With proper care, the lifting effect will still last for another year or more, giving a total effect of approximately 2 years.